Manufacturers Embroidered Patch Application Instructions.
1. Garment should be clean and freshly laundered (Including new items)
2. Set iron to “cotton” 40 degrees, for 5 minutes.
3. Thoroughly iron area of garment where patch will be placed.
4. Place patch on garment, embroidery facing up.
5. Place cloth or light towel over patch and using a slow circular motion, press firmly for 30 seconds.
6. Turn garment inside out, and iron the back of the patch for 30 seconds.
7. Let cool for one minute. If edge of patch can be lifted, repeat step 6.
PERMANENCE OF APPLICATION GUARANTEED BY SEWING
DO NOT USE ON UN-IRONABLE FABRICS (LOW MELTING POINT) SUCH AS NYLON, VINYLS OR LEATHER.
DO NOT BLEACH